TARDIS Thoughts: Decision, and a Possible Short Hiatus

10.31.2012

Decision, and a Possible Short Hiatus

Hi Whovians! Happy Halloween!

So I made a decision: I am going to continue with my original plan to move on to Series 3 and come back to Series 1 and the rest of Series 2 later. I will still watch the Series 7 eps on my DVR to get rid of them but leave the posts in draft, as mentioned before.

So, that said, another bit of news: TARDIS Thoughts may be on a hiatus for the next month. The reason? I signed up for NaNoWriMo, so I'm going to be spending most of my time next month (starting tomorrow) writing! And not for TARDIS Thoughts. But rest assured, the blog will remain up, and I will post if I can. Tonight I will probably try to make the banner and favicon so the blog will look complete.

Anyway, once again, Happy Halloween! A good night to watch Who, methinks!

Oh and one last thing - to any of you Whovians reading this who are affected by Hurricane Sandy, my heart goes out to you. I have been keeping up on the story over here on the West Coast and thanking God I am not on the East Coast right now. Though it sounds like the storm is subsiding now, there was still a lot of damage and a lot of lives lost. I will keep you all in my thoughts. And to my fellow Whovians not affected by Sandy, please find some way to help out those affected by it. It's what the Doctor would do, right?

Happy Whoviween! (Ok, bad joke. I tried).

P.S. On a semi-related note, I came across one of my coworkers wearing this shirt the other day: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/PopCulture/MyLittlePony//My+Little+Pony+Doctor+Whooves+T-Shirt-136517.jsp. I love it!

Posted via Blogger for iPod/iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to Tardis Thoughts!

Thanks for visiting TARDIS Thoughts! If you like what you've read, you can subscribe to the blog via an RSS reader or e-mail, using the links below, to keep following it. You can also add the blog to your Technorati favorites using the button at the bottom of this section, and help spread the word about the blog!

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe by Email

Add to Technorati Favorites

Next Doctor Who Episode

Doctor Who Series 8

Premiering Autumn 2014

Doctor Who Official on Tumblr