TARDIS Thoughts: Happy New Year!

1.01.2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Whovians! Hope you all had a great time counting down to 2013! I got to count down twice cause my brother and I celebrated early (about 11:30) with Martinelli's and poppers cause he was going somewhere, and then later I celebrated by myself with some more Martinelli's and Dick Clark's Rockin' Eve (a.k.a. The New Year's Eve Show Really Hosted By Ryan Seacrest).

So we have till April to wait for the new episodes of Series 7. I'm going to try to truly catch up on the show this time. As much as I can anyway. But not too quickly or I'll run out of stuff to blog about, won't I? Well, I guess not cause I can write about the new episodes. I assume we'll have at least 1 other Series after this; I think Matt Smith is signed on for a couple more years to play the Doctor. Some people are saying the show's going to end soon because the Doctor doesn't have any more regenerations left. To be honest, I don't know how many he has. I swore he had at least 12, meaning we'll get at least one more Doctor, but I could be wrong. Or they could retcon the number to prolong the show. We'll see.

Anyway Happy New Year, and look forward to more posts from TARDIS Thoughts in the coming months!

Posted via Blogger for iPod/iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to Tardis Thoughts!

Thanks for visiting TARDIS Thoughts! If you like what you've read, you can subscribe to the blog via an RSS reader or e-mail, using the links below, to keep following it. You can also add the blog to your Technorati favorites using the button at the bottom of this section, and help spread the word about the blog!

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe by Email

Add to Technorati Favorites

Next Doctor Who Episode

Doctor Who Series 8

Premiering Autumn 2014

Doctor Who Official on Tumblr